Powered by Blogger.

Change is Constant

Bonjour!

This week was quite difficult for me. On Sunday our branch president met with both of the new french districts and told us that Change is a constant in our life and that our district was being changed. Naturally, when things seem too good to be true, they usually are and so I was switched to the other district. I lost my companions, who I really loved. We were growing together as a companionship and the spirit was so strong wherever we went. My teachers were out of this world amazing and the rest of my district was top notch. It's rather ironic that I said I wished I was in the other district when I entered the MTC and as soon as I begin to mesh with my companions and the rest of the district, I am switched to the opposite district. 
I will admit I was rather annoyed with the change at the beginning of the week but I've just accepted it now. The odd part about this whole situation is that I haven't been able to feel the spirit all week. I haven't been able to focus, study effectively, and my new companion and I do not get along very well. I can't really tell any of you about any spiritual experiences this week because I haven't been able to experience any. I've been praying for understanding on this subject and received one answer, but I already fulfilled the task that I was given in the answer. In my old class I felt like I was excelling and learning to become the missionary I dream of becoming, but now I feel as if I have reached a plateau and am no longer progressing. Sadly there is nothing I can do about the situation.
Either way - I am grateful for the time I had with my companions who pushed me to become the best I can be and my great district. It's time to look forward, having faith in Christ, and to trust that the Lord has a plan for me that is hidden from my view for now. This new district has a lot of issues with focus, reverence, and individual problems and I will try my best to lead as Christ did with my remaining time as District Leader.

I apologize again for the short e-mail, but nothing else has happened this week and I would rather not continue complaining.

Au Revoir,

Elder Molinari

OH I will add one funny thing. I met some Koreans who left for Montreal this week. They were really big into working out and when I did thirty pull-ups in front of them they were AMAZED. They nicknamed me Chuck Norris.

No comments